Huge Connect’s Commitment:
- Huge Connect is deeply committed to protecting the privacy of Internet users.
- Huge Connect’s public access website does not collect or save any personal information about any visitor (except as provided for below) and will not send any unsolicited information (spam) to anyone.
- The only personal information being collected and stored is the information which you (the user) explicitly consented to and voluntarily provided to Huge Connect, as provided for below..
- Huge Connect does not use ‘cookies’ or pop up advertisements.
What information does Huge Connect store?
Huge Connect stores the information which you have provided on the Contact Form and Newsletter Subscription Form on this website, including the time stamp.
For what purposes does Huge Connect use the information that you have provided?
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To communicate via email, telephone and/or other messaging applications, information to you about Huge Connect’s products, services, offers and other things Huge Connect considers might be relevant to you.
- The above communications will only be done if you have expressly consented to receiving such communications.
- Even if you have consented to receive the above communications, you will be able to opt out of receiving the above communications every time that Huge Connect communicates with you.
Where does Huge Connect store your information?
The information is sent to and stored on Huge Connect’s secure private database in South Africa. The information is also stored in the database on our hosting server in South Africa for backup and subsequent reference purposes.
For what period does Huge Connect store your information?
Huge Connect shall not retain your information longer than what is necessary for commercial and or legal purposes. Huge Connect’s Data Subject Request Procedures, which are published on this website (hyperlink to Data Subject Request Procedures), may be used should you have any question or objection regarding your information
Does Huge Connect you share your information with other parties?
Huge Connect does not share any of your information with any third parties without your explicit informed consent. Your personal information will only be shared with third parties if required in terms of a legal obligation or as ordered by a court of law.
Last updated: June 24, 2021
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Huge Connect, ZA.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Huge Connect, accessible from https://www.hugeconnect.co.za
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us